International Conference on Contemporary Legal Issues by Centre for Legal Research and Studies, VA, Optional Publication in Book bearing ISBN Number [Online, August 20]: Submit Abstract by August 17
International Conference on Contemporary Legal Issues by Centre for Legal Research and Studies, VidhiAagaz, Optional Publication in Book bearing ISBN Number [Online, August 20]: Submit Abstract by August 17
Centre for Legal Research and Studies, VidhiAagaz is organising an International Conference on Contemporary Legal Issues to be held on August 20, 2023, and is inviting submissions through a call for papers.
About Vidhi Aagaz
We (VidhiAagaz®) are a team of 50+ Academicians and Professionals spread across 6 countries registered under Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, GOI via UAM No. MP40D0012645 and ISO 9001:2015 certified educational venture specialising in academic publications. We publish 3 International Journals and 2 series of Books, which are indexed at prestigious databases like HeinOnline, Manupatra, and Google Scholar etc. We have published Research Papers by Authors from 41 Countries, 400+ Universities, 20 High Courts, and the Supreme Court of India and Rwanda.
The Centre for Legal Research and Studies is a specialised branch of VidhiAagaz related to law. It is an online learning platform aimed at spreading awareness about the law and other legal concepts for the benefit of the general public while adopting a fun, practical pedagogy by extensive teaching of these concepts to learners of the legal fraternity through its Online Learning initiatives and Training Sessions. The Centre aims to create a forum for legal discussions.
About the Conference
Centre for Legal Research and Studies at Vidhi Aagaz is organising an International Conference on “International Conference on Contemporary Legal Issues”. The conference will be held on 20th August 2023 in Online Mode. The Conference will be a one-day event where academicians, experts, lawyers, research scholars, and students from India and abroad will present their papers on the broad themes of the conference.
This Conference is aimed at students, educators, researchers, academicians, practitioners, professionals, policy-makers, bureaucrats and other stakeholders to come together and discuss and disseminate the different aspects of Human rights and International Law.
Any Contemporary topic related to Law.
- At First, the authors are required to submit only the Abstract of 250-300 words. To Submit CLICK HERE.
- In case you face any difficulty with Online submission, Submit your Abstract via email to email@example.com with the subject “Submission of Abstract for 2nd International Conference, 2023”.
- All abstracts will be subject to blind peer review, and only those abstracts approved by the reviewers will be selected to submit their complete paper for the final presentation.
- Registration is required to be done only after the Acceptance of the Abstract.
- Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 700/-
- Academicians/Experts/Lawyers/Judicial officers: Rs.1000/-
- Foreign delegates: $50
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us. Read this point carefully, Kindly do not submit the same paper at many journals/conferences/seminars etc.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th/20th Edition.
- The charge consists of Co-Authorship for 2 Authors.
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of the Institution, shall be sent along with the submission if the submission is being made through email.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of the author’s name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
The 3 Best Manuscripts, as selected by the Board, will be published in Volume 15 of Scholar’s Paradise, a Book with ISBN Number “978-81-941519-9-9” without any additional charges. A few Selected Manuscripts will also be selected for publication in the book, However, there will be a separate Optional Charge for the same.
- Last Date for Submission of the Abstract – 17th August 2023
- Intimation of Selected Abstracts – 18 August 2023, 9:00 AM.
- Last date for Registration for Participation – 19 August 2023, 12 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper – 19 August 2023
- Conference Date – 20 August 2023.
- Dispatch of E-Certificate of Participation: 21 August 2023
For more information or queries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.