VidhiAagaz (“we” and “us”) https://www.vidhiaagaz.com/. By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
There will be Free Shipping all over India.
- There will be no returns allowed.
- If the delivered Hard copy has a sustainable damage, you may raise a complaint via email to Gyan@vidhiaagaz.com.
4. Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
Shipping is only available in India. In general, shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days depending on the delivery location.
4.2 Dispatch Time
- If only Hard Copy of Certificate is ordered, it’ll be usually dispatched within 3 – 4 business days of payment of order which may extend up to 7 business days.
- If Hard Copy of Paper Booklet or Combo is ordered, it’ll be sent within 10 business days of closing of the next issue. The issue generally closes on the end date of Feb, April, June, August, October, and December.
4.3 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.4 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking ID or link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our Live Support team. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
- There will be no cancellation allowed.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
8.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
8.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
9. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org